KING’S LANES PARKING – Mile 43.9
Latitude/Longitude: 40°48.498’N, 79°30.874’W
DESCRIPTION: This is and asphalt parking area. The part of the bowling
alley parking lot allotted to trail users is located in the very back of the lot and
is a single line of parking spaces flush with the trail. There are no public
restrooms at this site. There nearest private restroom with public access is
located at the Sheetz gas station 2 blocks further down Water Street.
US-422 East coming from Butler
US-422 West coming from Elderton
PA-66 North coming from Leechburg
PA-28 North coming from Tarentum
PA-66/28 South coming from New Bethlehem
1. Take the exit marked Kittanning Business on the east side of the Allegheny River.
2. Follow the exit ramp and short expressway for a little over 1 mile to a stop light near the bottom of the hill.
3. Stay in the right hand lane and turn right at the intersection onto South Water Street.
4. Follow the road for 2/10 of a mile and take the first right at King’s Bowling Lanes.
5. The trail and parking are in the rear of the bowling alley.